2009-04-29

What Wolves Would Do

I'm really really tired right now. I was up at 2am today to work for the city. That was awesome.

It didn't affect my poker game, as I played pretty well and ran decent. I took a shot at 3/6 and took one guy for 10 bets. It helped that I made top pair a bunch.

Last day of the month tomorrow. I'm hoping for the run hot one time. Maybe I can get a session in with Grant.

My sister is moving to Vancouver friday, so we're going to visit her before she leaves. It's exciting for her since this will be the first time in 2 years that she and her boyfriend will be in the same town.

I played some tennis tonight. We played doubles and my team lost 4-6 4-6, but we went multiple deuces on both set points... really fun match.

Sorry, this is a really scattered post.

I'm going to watch some Entourage and then to bed.

LQ

Currently Listening: The Rifles - The Great Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment