2009-04-26

The Modern Leper

I'll make this post pretty short, but I had the best day poker day of my life today winning $482 in like 500 hands.

I played a pretty long session against one fish who I had played some hands with before a couple days ago. He played super awful and was VERY exploitable. He never believed me and would call down constantly with Ace and King high. It made the game really easy to play. He also check raised like 6% (compared to a strong player who would be c/r 40%ish) on the flop. So after i took my one bullet on the flop, if i didnt like the turn or didnt have a hand, I could give up. Anytime he 3bet he would call down if i raised him on the flop when i hit a pair. Always.

Anyways. he bought in for $40 six times, and $20 three times and I busted him for 300 total. It made me feel really good.

But thats all. Pretty good stuff, imo.

LQ

No comments:

Post a Comment