2009-07-19

You're So Last Summer

November 9 is set with Phil Ivey and Jeff Shulman being the bigest names at the final table. Should be interesting to see if there is more media hype this year than last year.

I am in the process of clearing a bonus that will get me free Omaha Manager. The problem is that I've been trying to install the trial version and it won't let me set up the postgresSQL. I have no idea how to make it work and it's frustrating me. hopefully i can resolve it.

The site im playing on for this bonus is LuckyAcesPoker The site is ok and the lay out is fine for what im doing. The game selection is non-existent as there have never been more than 4 tables running of my game at one time. Often the 3rd or 4th game get started because i sit alone and wait for some action. I'm doing decently on the site other than blasting away 20 bets at 3/6 Stud Hi last night. I was in a really good spot but didn't quit when the fist left and proceeded to get crushed by someone who appeared to play pretty well.

My Full Tilt has also been acting up lately, which is causing me some grief. I have partially resolved the problem, and am hoping that it goes away on its own or that FTP support will email me back with some more solutions.

The actual game of Pot Limit Omaha is going well for me I think. I like it.

LQ

Currently Reading: David Sklansky - The Theory of Poker
Currently Listening: Julian Plenti - Is... Skyscraper

No comments:

Post a Comment