2009-07-15

A Box Full of Sharp Objects

Lack of Updates due to spending 5 days on a farm in Manitoba.

I haven't played poker in a week, and I didnt get to follow any of the WSOP until about an hour ago - where there are 14 players left and Ivey is still alive and well. He's so sick.

Anyways, the Farm was really cool, we were there to visit Melissa's family as one of her cousins was recently married and they did a reception for family and friends there.

I won't go into a lot of details, but although I haven't played poker in a week, I've played more cards in a one week span that I think I ever have. Therefore, I had a good time. I also ate too much food, and I felt really sick a lot of the time.

On the poker front - I'm interested in investing into some coaching time. I'm considering a couple different coaches. I'm hoping to see a couple more videos and play a few more thousand hands before I do so though, so that I have more questions and more ideas.

I'm also looking into getting Omaha Manager. I don't like Poker Tracker Omaha very much - I'm struggling with the HUD, and thats annoying. I'm looking into signing up for a site to get OM for free. I think this is going to work nicely.

Anyways, thats all for now.

LQ

Currently Reading: David Sklansky - The Theory of Poker
Currently Listening: The Used - The Used

No comments:

Post a Comment